Why Upgrade JD Edwards to 9.2?
It is always beneficial to have the latest software version because older versions may not receive security updates and patches. On the other hand, the newest software has the features and support your business can use to serve your needs. Though there is always a financial investment necessary to start a software update, it is beneficial for your business in the long run.
If your company is still running on an older JDE platform, now is the time to upgrade because:
- You can do a simple upgrade to only the program's necessary aspects, which costs less
- Your business will be in better compliance with an up-to-date system
- It's a mobile-first platform
- Your business will stay updated on security measures
- You can see reports anywhere, at any time