Our software-defined, analytics-driven engine ensures that your cloud services - from implementations to upgrades, to application development - are perfectly executed in secure private, public, and hybrid cloud environments. Choose Velocity Technology Solutions to migrate your applications to the cloud, amplify your return on investment, and enhance business productivity for your JDE applications.
JDE on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
Leverage the benefits of an agile JD Edwards cloud deployment with end-to-end migration services and full management of JD Edwards applications in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure:
• Seamless migration of your JDE applications from on-premise or alternate hosting provider to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
• Simplified user-friendly platform to handle complex JDE application management and Oracle Infrastructure operations activities
• Automated subscription to JDE continuous innovation releases
• Total visibility and control through the Velocity Zoom™ intelligent dashboard
• 50%+ total cost of ownership advantage
JDE on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Gain immediate benefits when you partner with Velocity Technology Solutions to leverage the power of AWS for your JD Edwards applications. Our purpose-built JD Edwards for AWS deployments give you:
Automated JD Edwards Migration: Access your JD Edwards applications on AWS within weeks, not months, further reducing concerns over lifting and shifting JD Edwards hosting to the cloud with our VCAMP automated migration features.
JD Edwards Analytics Integration: Make data-backed decisions for your organization with best-in-class analytics and intuitive dashboards. Get actionable metrics critical to running your processes, workforce, applications, and systems with our analytics platform, Velocity Zoom (OVI-certified for JD Edwards 9.2).
Significant Cost Savings: Reduce your JD Edwards cloud hosting and management costs with a 50%+ total cost of ownership advantage by using VCAMP compared to other common methods of managing JD Edwards environments in AWS.